RoadTrek offers our customers all the benefits of having a one stop shop for all their Motorhome refurbishment, steering conversion and other types of conversion requirements. At RoadTrek we have the resources to do the job, and do it right the first time.
Motorhome Refurbishments service includes, but is not limited to:
- Internal fit outs and cabinetry work
- Customised paint work & respray
- 12 Volt & 24 Volt electrical repairs
- Plumbing repairs & modifications
- Gas & Diesel heater installation
- Corrosion both structural and body panel refurbishment
- VASS Certification
- Complete body panel replacement
- Remodelling & modernisation of front & rear fibreglass
- Roof Raising
- Interior trim refurbishments – fabric’s, floor coverings
- ADR68 Seat body modifications for seat replacement.
- Structural modification including VASS Engineers Certification
- Installation of TV / Video/ Sound systems, Air conditioning. ADR Seating.
- Wheelchair access equipment
Accident Repairs and Insurance Work
RoadTrek prides itself on quality service.
The process in the event of all repairs and insurance work is simple.
Step 1: A thorough assessment of the vehicle is conducted
Step 2: A genuine quotation is provided to the customer or insurance company
Step 3: Both parties agree to the work that will be completed
Step 4: Quality repairs are carried-out in minimum turn-around
Step 5: The vehicle is back on the road without complications
– Has a reputation for quality repairs with all the major insurance companies
– Is a major supplier of spare parts to the bus/coach and motorhome/RV industry.
– Employs only qualified and skilled tradesmen
– Is equipped with all the necessary equipment s to carry out any job
We at Road Trek, deal with all your requirements pertaining to Motorhome refurbishments, conversion of the vehicle and steering conversions.
It is our priority to provide a quality and efficient service to you.