Welcome to RoadTrek Caravans & Camper Trailers
RoadTrek offers our customers all the benefits of having a one stop shop for all refurbishment requirements. At RoadTrek we have the resources to do the job, and do it right the first time.
Refurbishment services include, but are not limited to:
- Internal fit outs and cabinetry work
- Customised paint work & respray
- 12 Volt & 24 Volt electrical repairs
- Air-conditioning repairs
- Plumbing repairs & modifications
- Gas & Diesel heater installation
- Corrosion both structural and body panel refurbishment
- VASS Certification
- Complete body panel replacement
- Remodelling & modernisation of front & rear fibreglass
- Roof Raising
- Interior trim refurbishments – fabric's, floor coverings
- ADR68 Seat body modifications for seat replacement.
- Structural modification including VASS Engineers Certification
- TV / Video/ Sound systems, Air conditioning. ADR Seating.
- Wheelchair access equipment
Accident Repairs and Insurance Work
RoadTrek prides itself on quality service.
The process in the event of all repairs and insurance work is simple.
Step 1: A thorough assessment of the vehicle is conducted
Step 2: A genuine quotation is provided to the customer or insurance company
Step 3: Both parties agree to the work that will be completed
Step 4: Quality repairs are carried-out in minimum turn-around
Step 5: The vehicle is back on the road without complications
- has a reputation for quality repairs with all the major insurance companies
- is a major supplier of spare parts to the bus/coach and motorhome/RV industry.
- employs only qualified and skilled tradesmen
- is equipped with all the necessary equipment s to carry out any job
It is our priority to provide a quality and efficient service to you.